My mother



I am living with my parents. My mother is 45 years old. She is not very beautiful , but there is something attractive about her.

Her face is oval with big brown eyes and red lips which are always smiling. She has long black hair, a slim build and a fair complexion. Her character is admirable. She is very sweet and kind to her husband and children. She never gets angry with anyone. As a simple person, she does not like wearing expensive clothes and jewels. She is very busy with the housework from early morning until late at night.

I love my mother very much. I miss her a lot when I am away from her for a long time. When I am free, I help my mother with the washing, cooking and errands. I always obey and respect my mother and try to study hard to please her.

I wish she work live with me forever.

0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment

 
Sưu tầm bài học tiếng anh,Learning English,Learning english with videos and audio, english book © 2013. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger
Top